www.flickr.com
www.markherrmann.com's photos More of www.markherrmann.com's photos

Monday, May 22, 2006

MY FIRST CONCERT


The first concert(that I didn't have to sneak my camera into) was Black Label Society. Zakk Wylde, as you may know, has been with Ozzy Osbourne for many years now. He is one of the best guitar players in the world. He gives nothing less than 120% during his concerts. If you haven't seen Black Label Society yet, make plans to do so.
I made several calls and emails to the record company. Finally, I was able to obtain a photo pass for the concert. Actually, there were two concerts. One in Columbus, OH, and the second in Cincinnati, OH. If I remember correctly, they were both sold out.
This was IT! I was up front between the stage and security fence. There were a few other photographers at both concerts. They were hired through music magazines. Generally, the pass is good for the first three songs. After that, you have to go to the back. In Cincinnati, the fans were packed in so tight, I was trapped. Luckily, the security guys let me stay up front for the entire concert. I think I used about twelve rolls of film between the two concerts. Needless to say, I got some great shots. I will be posting more photos in the future. I will probably be selling them on eBay or something similar. Check back for more info.

5 Comments:

Blogger ruthrap said...

Wow That looks very ausome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, May 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the One Red Paperclip trade. We can't wait to see what the day with Alice Cooper is like.

Friday, May 26, 2006  
Blogger Corey said...

Hey Man,
I went to see Black Label society a while back and it was ROCKING awsome. Nice shots!

Friday, June 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Que mierda es esto?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, February 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home