www.flickr.com
www.markherrmann.com's photos More of www.markherrmann.com's photos

Sunday, June 18, 2006

MORE THAN MUSIC..........

First, a quick update about the Alice Cooper meeting. I talked to Alice's manager the other day. He said Alice will be back from touring in Europe at the end of June, then they will contact me about the meet. Check back for more updates.

To answer a question many people have asked me, YES, I do have other interests besides concert photography. I spend a lot of time at the Cincinnati Zoo. It is a beautiful place that should be on your "to do" list when you are in Cinci. The wolves and gorillas are my favorite subjects there. They seem to understand the term "posing for a picture". Maybe they are smarter than we think. Growing up, I had a love for trains. I had a big train set when I was young, and as a teen I worked at a train museum restoring old cars and locomotives. It didn't pay anything, but it was a lot of fun. So my box of train pictures is overflowing. I really have no limits to my pictures. If I see something that would make a good picture, I'll take it.
I have posted many new pictures. There are also some pictures of Bret Michaels of Poison that I shot last summer. To see them click on the flashing pictures at the top right. Take care. redkiss197555@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your site is beatiful

my site


www.kepaze.org/index.php
www.kepaze.org/index.php

Monday, October 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home