www.flickr.com
www.markherrmann.com's photos More of www.markherrmann.com's photos

Thursday, July 06, 2006

the BIG day!!!!!!


The BIG day is finally here. The day I/We have been waiting for. I will be hanging out with Alice Cooper in Columbus, OH this Sat. the 8th. I can't give you all the details now, but check back next Tues or Wed for the full story. I will be photographing the concert, so look for me down by the stage. Actually, anything could happen, so look for me on the stage as well. I will also be at the meet & greet after the concert. Stop by and say Hi if you see me. If you get a picture of you and me together, email it to me at redkiss197555@hotmail.com and I will post it on my site. If you haven't done so already, go out and get Alice's new album DIRTY DIAMONDS. This album KICKS ASS!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kyle MacDonald said...

awesome man. have fun!

kyle

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark - Good luck with Alice this weekend.
Ian MacDonald ( Kyle's Dad)

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to Go ! We're all waiting to see the shots you take at the concert!
Hope you post a few good ones soon. I'd love to see more of your pix on the website -- which is coming along very nicely, btw!

Thursday, July 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, Your pics are great! We are a new band in Tampa. We want you to do our photos. I will send a seperate email. Jack

Friday, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats dude. Also, I dunno if it's just in Firefox, but the template looks messsed up, with text split over
the black background and the white sidebar. Giving me a headache. Probably firefox though.

Saturday, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home