www.flickr.com
www.markherrmann.com's photos More of www.markherrmann.com's photos

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hollywood

Well, I have returned to the cold weather of Cincinnati. LA was beautiful, sunny, and warm. The only bad thing about LA is the traffic. I think people sit in traffic for about 2 to 3 hours everyday. Its really not that much fun.

Working on a movie set is great. I met lots of people and made a few contacts for the road ahead. Corbin is a great person and fun to work with. The days were long, mostly 12 hours days. I think I shot about 1000 photos for the movie Donna On Demand. I will post a few next week. Click on the photo above to see more photos of Hollywood and LA.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, Your concert shots are awesome. We are a new band in the Cinci area. We are looking for a photographer, will you help us out? Thanks Jim

Wednesday, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,
Very deck photos. I really do hope you parlay these awesome experiences into your dream job. You have talent and passion it shows in your photos. I am and artist, graphic and old school; oil and acryllics. I have been submitting my work to Burton and Ride snowboard Inc. But recently have been asked to do album cover art and book covers. Can you check out my site and pass it along to rock stars who need kick ass album art form an indi artist?
Thanks Brah,

Sunday, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home