www.flickr.com
www.markherrmann.com's photos More of www.markherrmann.com's photos

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MY NEXT TRADE

The next trade I am looking for, is an afternoon with Gene Simmons of KISS. I have been a KISS fan for a long time. When I was 4, I got a KISS toy guitar for Christmas. I still have it. My apartment looks like a KISS museum. Every wall is covered. The afternoon with Alice Cooper was great. Alice was a huge influence on KISS. I know it sounds strange, but KISS has been a big influence on my life. Now I want to meet the legend in person. Being a photographer, this would be a great concert to shoot. If anyone knows Gene, or knows someone who has contact with Gene, please contact me. redkiss197555@hotmail.com I am willing to trade ANYTHING. Maybe an Alice Cooper snow globe will work for this trade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home