www.flickr.com
www.markherrmann.com's photos More of www.markherrmann.com's photos

Monday, August 07, 2006

Photos For Sale


Thanks to everyone who has been checking out my photos. 5,462 views so far. I was thinking of selling 8x10 prints of my photos at Kyle's BIG housewarming party on Labor Day weekend. www.oneredpaperclip.com Just want to see if anyone is interested first. If you are going to be at the party, and are interested in buying photos, leave me a comment at the end of this entry. Photo link- http://www.flickr.com/photos/herrmannspics Thanks, Mark redkiss197555@hotmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what party

Monday, August 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, I will be at the party. I would love to have some of your photos for my studio. Will you autograph them for me. wink wink Heather in CA

Wednesday, August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see you there!! It should be a blast

Friday, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home